CCC.THISJUSTIN

Nevada: Nevada’s Employment Security Council is recommending an overall reduction in the unemployment insurance rate for 2019. The council met this week and decided to recommend the average tax rate be cut from 1.95% of payroll to 1.85%. With the additional 0.05% added for the Career Enhancement Program, the total rate would be 1.9%. This reduction will save employers in Nevada an estimated $269 million in 2019. Employment Security Administrator Renee Olson is expected to formally approve the rate on Dec. 7.

Virgin Islands: The United States Senate gave final approval to the Disaster Recovery Reform Act of 2018 on Wednesday, according to a Government House release. The Act retroactively provides an additional 26 weeks of disaster-related unemployment assistance for the U.S. Virgin Islands for a total of 52 weeks of assistance following the disaster declarations for Hurricanes Irma and Maria.

Wyoming: August 2018 report from Wyoming Department of Workforce Services indicates that the state’s unemployment rate increased to 3.9 % from last month’s 3.8%.

Wyoming’s Department of Workforce Services earned the Excellence in Unemployment Insurance Tax award for small states at this year’s National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA) conference in Birmingham, Alabama.

Presented by the U.S. Department of Labor, the Excellence in Unemployment Insurance Tax award recognizes high standards and strong communication between the Unemployment Insurance division and the businesses it serves.

The Wyoming Unemployment Insurance program recently launched a new online portal allowing those filing for unemployment more control of their claims. The online portal will be expanded in the coming year to give employers a more user-friendly system to manage their unemployment tax filings and associated services.

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you have questions regarding any of the workforce solutions CCC provides please contact us at 800.207.6926 or contact@corporatecostcontrol.com..

 

 

 


Contact CCC to see how we can save your organization time and money.
Contact our Sales Team
(800) 207-6926

Featured Videos

View All Videos

Latest News

Close

Sales

Your Name:*

Title:

Company Name:*

Company Address:

Company City:

Company State:

Company Zip:

Number of Employees:

Your Email:*

Phone Number:*

Fax Number:

Check the boxes below if you wish to receive information on any of the following:

Unemployment Cost ControlTax Credits & Incentives (WOTC)Employment / Wage Verification

Your Message:

Employment & Income Verfication

Your Name:*

Title:

Company Name:*

Company Address:

Company City:

Company State:

Company Zip:

Number of Employees:

Your Email:*

Phone Number:*

Fax Number:

Your Message: