Corporate Cost Control – Avoiding Penalties and Fees
The i9 Form is required to be completed for all employees in the United States hired after November 6, 1986. It is the employer’s responsibility to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees through proper and timely Form i9 completion. Full compliance is easy with CCC’s automated and 100% paperless i9 system.
Why choose CCC i9?
- Automates your i9 and E-Verify process
- Integration with the Department of Homeland Security E-Verify Program
- Electronic storage of i9 forms and related documentation
- Complete error checking for missing data or incorrect form
- Digital signatures, compliant with E-SIGN Act
- Employment eligibility status typically available in seconds
- Exception report and alerts improve tracking and compliance
- i9 consulting and process installation
The federal government fined employers more than $50,000,000 last year for issues related to i9 errors, omissions and mistakes. With penalties ranging from $100 – $1,000 per form, CCC’s automated i9 system assures that our clients are in compliance with Federal regulations.
Contact CCC to ensure your organization is protected from i9 penalties and fees.